18% TCA Chemical Peel - Before and After

This post is day 4 of the 18% TCA chemical peel. It's been the easiest peel I've done yet, so I'm going to plan to do this mixture once a month until spring arrives, and I'm really excited about it.

I can't wait to compare my before and after pictures from this season's peels, especially since I turn 48 this year and I've spent the last year focusing on eliminating some of the mess I created the first 46 years of my life!

Here are the before and after pictures from this peel only. This picture was taken the day before I applied the 18% TCA chemical peel:
Before 18% TCA chemical peel, no SS or powder
This picture is from day 4 after the 18% TCA chemical peel - before sunscreen and powder:
After 18% TCA chemical peel, no SS or powder


This picture is from day 4 after the 18% TCA chemical peel - after sunscreen and powder:
After 18% TCA chemical peel, with SS & powder

No comments:

Post a Comment