5th TCA Chemical Peel: Before and After Pictures

Here's a picture of me in September, before my first TCA chemical peel. I was wearing sunscreen and powder, since that's what I usually wear.  I had several acne scars around my chin that were starting to look really bad, some fine lines, and discoloration around my smile lines. 

I pulled this picture from my first before/after blog post:

BEFORE:




AFTER:

This is my face after my 4th  TCA chemical peels. I am wearing sunscreen and powder, like in the picture above. 

The 4th chemical peel made the biggest difference so far. I think my biggest problem area (my chin) is looking much better. The hyperpigmentation around my smile lines is much lighter! And I think the overall texture of my face looks much better...seems fuller and firmer, but could be wishful thinking ;-)

If you're interested in seeing the progression of improvement, all of the peels and pictures are posted between Sept 2010 and March 2011.


AFTER 5th:

I am not wearing sunscreen or powder in this after photo, so it's not quite comparable to the one above. I'm really happy with my results. They just seem to be getting better and better since the 4th peel!




No comments:

Post a Comment