6th TCA Chemical Peel - day 1

I have an important event in a couple of weeks, so I decided to do another TCA chemical peel. I am having really good results with 25% TCA chemical peel solution, so I am sticking with it for now.

I did my 5th TCA chemical peel just 14 days ago, but I wouldn't space them any closer together than this since the new skin cells take about 30 days to reach the surface of the skin.

I haven't applied any type of peel or exfoliant solution in over a week, including glycolic acid.

This is my 6th TCA chemical peel, but really my 3rd full-face peel. I usually peel only the lower half of my face to address my problem areas, which have improved a great deal since I started the peels in September. Pictures after each peel can be found here. I do find it interesting that each subsequent AFTER peel photo is closer; I think I was less embarrassed about my skin, so I was able to go closer. I wish I'd taken really close pictures from the beginning.

Here's a picture just after I rinsed the solution, before the frost from the TCA chemical peel had faded:
I did my entire face, including my forehead, but I didn't take a whole-face photo. I can see I missed a section of my chin, and I intentionally applied the solution well below my eyes.

I'll post pictures tomorrow or the next day to show progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment