Laser Hair Removal - day 3 pictures


Just a word of caution to those of you who are squeamish about underarm hair: I have a picture of my growth since the laser hair removal procedure on Tuesday, three days ago.

The technician told me that the hair follicles can die for several weeks; that’s why they schedule the sessions about 6-8 weeks apart.  My next one is Jan 18th.

So today, before I showered, I decided to see if there was any difference yet.  I can see some patches that have no growth, or rogue hairs in hairless patches.  I’m hoping that means those follicles are dead.  The picture is from my right armpit; my left doesn’t look as good: more of a regular growth pattern…not sure why.

Okay, so here comes the picture for those of you who need to leave now...

No comments:

Post a Comment