TCA 25% Chemical Peel - day 9

Today I experienced the most peeling.  I can't imagine having this on my face, but that's what I'm trying to work up to -- I need to manage my expectations, and this is one way I'm trying to do that.  I know that my face won't react the same way, but I think I can understand more of the downtime to expect and how the recovery will look.


I used 25% TCA Chemical Peel nine days ago!  I just can't imagine going 9 days with this on my face.  I don't know how I'm going to do this.  I've been applying Reviva Lotion with Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ester C, and DMAE.  I do think it has done a great job of helping the new skin to develop.  Lots of people told me they got red and itchy with the peels, but I think it was what they were using afterward.  I've had no reaction at all, and that skin was very tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment