TCA 25% Chemical Peel - day 6

Today is day 6, and everything is feeling tight and looking leathery. The dark spot that you see is where I used TCA Chemical Facial Peel 50%; I used 25% TCA Chemical Peel on the remainder of my hands. I wouldn't advise anyone to ever use this strength without doing the 25% first and understanding how your skin will react.  I was shocked at how fast it reacted, so I'm glad I had my neutralizer ready. Crazy bad.  There is a small amount of peeling that's started. 



Oh, I would also suggest doing this during the winter when you can wear longer sleeves to cover your hands.  Fortunately, the weather has been cooler the last couple of days, and I've been able to wear thin, long-sleeve cotton shirts.

I used TCA Chemical Facial Peel 50% and made a 25% concentration by adding 1 teaspoon of the acid and 1 teaspoon of distilled water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment