Remove Skin Tags with Chemical Peels

What are Skin Tags?

Skin tags are common, benign skin growths that look like a small piece of soft, hanging skin. Skin tags are growths that pose no harm, as can other types of moles. Some individuals may be more prone to skintags. Most skintags do not fall off on their own and persist once formed. The medical name for skin tag is acrochordon.

I seem to be developing skintags around the base of my neck. Here's a picture taken earlier this year. I took the picture to record a reaction (hives) that I was having.

Skin Tag before Chemical Peel Application
These skin tags are so annoying, and since I'd had success removing the mole on my nose, I decided to  apply 50% TCA chemical peel to the skin tag:
Skin Tag after TCA Chemical Peel Application
The skin tag started to burn brown within three days, and it fell off about a week after the application:
Skin Tag after the TCA Chemical Peel Application
I decided to apply the 50% TCA chemical peel to two other skin tags:
50% TCA applied to two other Skin Tags
These will probably be gone in a week. Why have I put up with these for so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment