3rd Facial TCA Peel - Days 1-3

I applied at 20% TCA peel around my mouth only just before bed (day 0). Here are the pictures starting the morning after the TCA peel application.

Day 1 am - there is a bit of redness under the corners of my mouth in the chin area; I'm wearing NO sunscreen or makeup:
20% TCA peel - Day 1, no SS or MU
Day 2 am: Areas are turning just a bit darker and the dryness is starting. I'm wearing NO sunscreen or makeup, but I do have on a lot of moisturizer.
20% TCA peel - Day 2, no SS or MU

Day 2 pm: Here's a closeup of one area that was red on day 1; you can see the leathery appearance, and a small crack, which indicates that the peeling will probably start tomorrow, as it usually does for me at this strength. I never attempt to pull the skin. Just keep it moisturized and let the healing and peeling work on its own.
20% TCA peel - Day 2 pm, no SS or MU

Day 3 am - the peeling has started and should be mostly finished today; I'm wearing NO sunscreen or makeup:
20% TCA peel - Day 3 am, no SS or MU
20% TCA peel - Day 3 pm, no SS or MU

I'll post before and after pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment