Nose Mole Removal - Update

I wanted to post an updated picture of my nose-mole removal (over a year since my last peel to remove it), and I'm including the photos and information from my previous posts.

It was small, but it bothered me, so I saw my dermatologist first for the move removal; he burned off the mole with a laser, only for it to return within about 6 months. Did I get my $250 back when the mole returned? NO.

Since my dermatologist's laser wasn't successful in permanent mole removal--it came back--I'd been trying to remove it with 50% TCA mole removal treatments.  Here are the before and after pictures of my MULTIPLE 50% TCA chemical peel mole removal treatments:


BEFORE:

Mole Before Mole Removal Treatments

AFTER:
A year later - click to enlarge

Although my dermatologist didn't perform a successful mole removal, I still think it's a good idea to have any suspicious mole checked by a doctor.

Mole Before Mole Removal Treatments

There are several products to use for mole removal, but they're all very strong.

I attempted mole removal myself a couple of months ago, but I quit after two sessions, and it came back. I applied a solution of 50% TCA Chemical Peel for mole removal, on two separate occasions. The mole peeled twice.

Mole Peeling After TCA Mole Removal Treatment

The mole did get smaller, but the mole removal wasn't successful with the strength and number of applications. I lost interest since I’d gotten the mole down to a size that I couldn’t see it without my makeup mirror.


3rd Mole Removal Treatment

It kept growing. I decided that the solution strength wasn't high enough for mole removal, and I was washing it off (thanks to one reader who suggested leaving it on overnight). So I applied a 50% TCA chemical peel solution to the mole, and I left it on. 

Mole Frosting after TCA Chemical Peel Mole Removal

It's interesting to me that as soon as I applied the solution, the mole seemed to get smaller when it frosted. It actually didn’t hurt when I applied the mole removal solution and left it on. I did feel the solution on the mole, but not like the normal chemical peel sting and burn. It felt more like a pinprick, and as quickly as the pain came…it disappeared.

The frosting stayed visible on the mole much longer since I didn’t rinse it. After about 10 minutes, I applied my CU3 Copper Peptide Lotion, yet the mole remained white for about an hour.


Mole 2 Days After Treatment

This is the mole two days after the mole remover treatment.  As you can see, although it's smaller, this single treatment was NOT enough.
4th Mole Removal Treatment

Here's the 4th mole removal treatment, applied again only THREE days after the last treatment. I'm trying to be more aggressive with it this time!
Mole Frosts after 3rd Mole Removal Treatment
I left the mole removal treatment on overnight again but applied CU3 copper peptide lotion
about an hour after the treatment.

This picture is three days after the application:
4th Mole Removal Treatment
The scab is starting to form, and I can see where I accidentally got a drop of the solution above the mole; fortunately, I saw it when it happened and put a cream on it immediately. Although there's a slight dryness there, it didn't penetrate as deeply as the area on the mole.

Day 4 after the 4th mole removal treatment. The slight scab fell off.

Day 4 after Treatment
I ended up doing one last application several days after the photo above, although I'm not sure if I needed to or not, but after having it come back twice, I didn't want to take a chance.

Here's my nose more than a year after the last application! So happy I persisted with this mole removal, although I can see from this picture that I need to work on blackhead removal (yuck).

One year + after last TCA application

No comments:

Post a Comment