First TCA Facial Peel - Day 3

I was a bit under the weather this weekend, so I wasn't able to post, but here are pictures from last week:


I can’t believe my peel is starting to peel already!  I had read that the face recovers faster than other parts of the body, but the patch I’d done on my forehead at 12.5% took just as long as my hands to start peeling.  Maybe because it was a lower percentage, it took as long as the higher percentage on my hands???


The look is definitely not good girls, but I am resisting my urge to pick.

I applied the 25% TCA peel Sunday morning, and now Tuesday evening, most of the skin is peeling off.  It definitely needed a more occlusive moisturizer, so I applied the Cu3 Complex, and that  masked the peeling this evening.  This picture was taken before I applied that lotion.  After I got out of the shower, there were several pieces just hanging there…oh the urge to pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment