First TCA Facial Peel – day 2

Today the section of my face where I applied 25% TCA Chemical Peel yesterday has begun to turn a little brown, as I expected. I’m ready with my GloMinerals Concealer.  I really like this concealer because it doesn’t cause blemishes for me. I’ve used it for about two years now.  I'll post a picture tomorrow with makeup on. After I applied my concealer and powder today, you couldn't see the discoloration at all, but I may need something completely matte.  Any suggestions?

You can see the area that got the chemical peel is still pink and slightly brown.  It's not tender at all, but it is taking on that slightly aged look (more so than usual). I know it looks pretty obvious, but my husband hasn't even noticed. 

I didn't use the Complex Cu3 on my face, although I did on my hands.  I was afraid it would cause breakouts since I'm so acne-prone.  Instead, I used the Reviva Lotion.  Interestingly, the 2nd ingredient in it is apricot kernel oil, and you'd think that would cause a problem, but my skin loves it.  I've been massaging this in twice a day for about five weeks with no breakouts at all.  I think I'm going to buy some Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Oil.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Began with my low glycolic. A little late, better than never maybe? Have had back to back family doings where I did not want to be in full blown exfol.
    Now, I am getting serious. Gotta go back and read too. (one of my doggie's had an emergency and took a full week of getting up every two hours to tend to him. like having a baby in the house again!)
    ~~~Barb

    ReplyDelete