TCA 4 Series - Before and After

I thought it would be interesting to compare my late summer picture, before I started my peels to the final after shot.  Since I'm not sure if I'll be able to squeeze in another peel, I've decided to post this now.

Here's a picture of me in September, before my first TCA peel. I think I was wearing sunscreen and powder, since that's what I usually wear. I pulled this picture from my first before/after blog post:

BEFORE:


AFTER:
This is my face now, after a series of 4 TCA chemical peels. I am wearing sunscreen and powder, like in the picture above. I think my biggest problem area (my chin) is looking much better. I had several acne scars there that were starting to look bad.  The hyperpigmentation around my smile lines is much lighter! And I think the overall texture of my face looks much better...seems fuller and firmer, but could be wishful thinking ;-)

3 comments:

  1. YES! I can't wait! Looks marvelous. Oh I hope hope hope I am doing this right!
    It IS smoother. Looks like baby skin, Gabi.

    Woohoo. It's all worth it you know?

    Hey, can one peel too much?

    Thanks --- Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! Yes, one can peel too much. I read that you can do 12.5% TCA peel every two weeks as long as your skin is healing well between each and your overall health is good. If I did four peels in six months, that's about every 5-6 weeks, and I think I could have handled more except for the down time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say , you have beautiful skin to start with...dewy and clear. It is a pity that the society that we live in leads us to feel so unhappy that we don't recognise the beauty we already have.

    ReplyDelete